– Preheat the oven to medium heat (180˚C – 350˚F) for 10 minutes.
– Beat with a mixer for 3 minutes or until smooth.
– Mix with a spoon ¾ parts of the chia and linseed.
– Divide the dough into two parts and place them in greased pans, smoothing the surface with a spoon.
– Sprinkle chia and linseed on top
– Let them rest for approximately 20 to 60 minutes making sure they rise and reach the top of the pans.
– Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C (350°F) for approximately 30 to 35 minutes or until golden
– Mix with a spoon for 3 to 5 minutes or until smooth.
– Mix ¾ parts of the chia and linseed.
21x 11cm pan or
14×14 cm pan
King Mix - Braven Foods LTDA